Avicenna has announced the launch of the AviMol Free™ SARS-CoV-2 Extraction-Free qPCR Assay.
AviMol Free offers you free extraction qPCR assay for the SARS-CoV-2 detection and quantification of RNA from purified extracts and thermolysis of nasopharyngeal swabs.
- Qualitative and quantitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
- High sensitivity and specificity performance combined with robust real time chemistry and simple data interpretation.
- One-step RT-PCR direct from crude lysates of nasopharyngeal swabs without the need for RNA purification.
- Optimized co-amplification in a single reaction of the N1+N2 region of the viral genome and of the human RP gene.
- AviMol Free SARS-CoV-2 Standards provides 4 plasmids of known copy number can be used to generate a quantitative standards curve or as qualitative controls.